ADI-R Online Clinical Training
Clinical training Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised
Registration is now closed! Please check back soon to find out about our upcoming training program!
Sep 24th and 25th, 2020
Certified trainer: Dr Lisa Reisinger
$1000 (plus GST & PST)
- How to perform a standardized administration of the ADI-R for the diagnosis of autism/autism spectrum disorder
- Learn scoring of the ADI-R for the diagnosis of autism/autism spectrum disorder
- Learn to use the ADI-R to support the clinical decision-making process in ruling out or confirming an ASD and differential diagnosis using the DSM-5
- How to adapt the ADI-R for toddler assessments
- Professionals and Graduate students with considerable experience working with individuals with ASD and who will be participating in ASD diagnostic assessment for clinical or research purposes.
- A clinical professional aiding in the diagnostic process.
A certificate of completion of training will be offered upon successful completion of the course.
Dr. Lisa Reisinger is a developmental psychologist who has experience working with people with autism for over 20 years. She is a certified ADOS-2 and ADI-R independent Trainer through both the STAR Centre, University of California at San Francisco and the Centre for Autism and the Developing Brain at the Weill-Cornell Medical Centre. She is a leading clinician in the differential diagnosis of autism and its related populations. She has many years of experience as a university lecturer (McGill University) and she has written several peer reviewed scientific journal articles and book chapters.
Included: interactive questions and answers, LIVE administrations.
Registered participants will be emailed the agenda for the training workshop, prior to the commencement of the course.
Registration fees will be reimbursed in full minus a $50 administrative fee, up to 15 days before the event. There is no reimbursement for cancellations 15 days or less before the event. Clinique Spectrum reserves the right to cancel a workshop/training program if there is insufficient registration.