ADI-R Online Clinical Training
Clinical training Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised
Dates: May 16-17-18, 2022
Certified trainer: Dr Lisa Reisinger
Option 1: Standard ADI-R training (2.5 days) for $ 1,100 CAD + taxes
Option 2: Standard ADI-R training & Intro to use of the ADI-R for diagnostic differentiation – Discussion of 2 cases (3 days) for $ 1,250 CAD + taxes
The ADI-R with Dr. Reisinger includes added information about the use of developmental information to differentiate between what is and what is not typically seen in children’s development vs developmental markers typical of children with ASD.
- How to perform a standardized administration of the ADI-R for the diagnosis of autism/autism spectrum disorder
- Practice scoring the ADI-R
- Learn to use the ADI-R to support the clinical decision-making process in ruling out or confirming an ASD
- How to adapt the ADI-R for toddler assessments
- An introduction to the role that the ADI-R can play in differentiating ASD from some other conditions
- Professionals and Graduate students with considerable experience working with individuals with ASD and who will be participating in ASD diagnostic assessment for clinical or research purposes.
- A clinical professional aiding in the diagnostic process.
A certificate of completion of training will be offered upon successful completion of the course.
Dr. Lisa Reisinger is a developmental psychologist who has experience working with people with autism for over 25 years. She is a certified ADOS-2 and ADI-R independent Trainer through both the STAR Centre, University of California at San Francisco and the Centre for Autism and the Developing Brain at the Weill-Cornell Medical Centre. She is a leading clinician in the differential diagnosis of autism and its related populations. She has many years of experience as a university lecturer (McGill University) and she has written several peer reviewed scientific journal articles and book chapters.
Included: interactive questions and answers, LIVE administrations.
Registered participants will be emailed the agenda for the training workshop, prior to the commencement of the course.
Preparation for Training
Please be familiar with the ADI-R manual prior to coming to the training.
On the days of the training, you will need to have in hand 2 blank copies of the ADI-R Booklet as well as the Algorithm. Please note that the cost of the training does not include the manual, booklets, and algorithms.
Registration fees will be reimbursed in full minus a $50 administrative fee, up to 15 days before the event. There is no reimbursement for cancellations 15 days or less before the event. Clinique Spectrum reserves the right to cancel a workshop/training program if there is insufficient registration.