ADOS-2 Online Clinical Training
Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule – 2nd Edition (including Toddler Module)
Registration is now closed! Please check back soon to find out about our upcoming training program!
Participants who wish to perfect their skills in the assessment of autism spectrum disorder using the ADOS-2 and ADI-R, can join us for our in-depth training workshop. This training provides professionals with the opportunity to work towards research & clinical reliability.
- Learn standardized administration of the ADOS-2 for the diagnosis of autism/autism spectrum disorder
- Learn scoring of the ADOS-2 for diagnosis of autism/autism spectrum disorder
- Learn to use the ADOS-2 as a tool in the differential diagnostic process
- How to perform a standardized administration of the ADOS-2
- How to use the ADOS-2 to support the clinical decision-making process in ruling out or confirming an ASD DSM-5 diagnosis
- You will have the opportunity to view videos of the ADOS-2 administrations, to practice scoring, and to discuss the interpretation of the results of the assessment.
- Professionals and Graduate students with considerable experience working with individuals with ASD and who will be participating in ASD diagnostic assessment for clinical or research purposes.
- A clinical professional aiding in the diagnostic process.
A certificate of completion of training will be offered upon successful completion of the course.
Dr. Lisa Reisinger is a developmental psychologist who has experience working with people with autism for over 20 years. She is a certified ADOS-2 and ADI-R independent Trainer through both the STAR Centre, University of California at San Francisco and the Centre for Autism and the Developing Brain at Weill-Cornell. She is a leading clinician in the differential diagnosis of autism and it’s related populations. She has many years of experience as a university lecturer (McGill University) and she has written several peer reviewed scientific journal articles and book chapters.
Dr Rebecca Simon received her Ph.D. in School/Applied Child Psychology from McGill University in 2008. She then worked for 10 years as a clinical psychologist at the Montreal Children’s Hospital leading diagnostic assessments for children and adolescents suspected of having ASD and other neurodevelopmental disorders. She has also been involved in various research and supervision activities at the McGill University Health Center. Dr. Simon received her certification as an independent ADOS-2 trainer in 2010 and conducts both clinical and research trainings in English and French both locally and internationally.
Included: Training on ALL modules, access to online Manual, interactive questions and answers, and the opportunity to view videos of the ADOS-2 administrations.
Registered participants will be emailed the agenda for the training workshop, prior to the commencement of the course.
Preparation for Training
Please be familiar with the ADOS-2 manual. For the ADOS-2 Toddler module preparation, it is of most importance to read through chapters 2, 5 and 6 of the ADOS-2 manual, and by examining the Toddler Module related material in the kit.
For more information, please call 514 500.5355
Registration fees will be reimbursed in full minus a $50 administrative fee, up to 15 days before the event. There is no reimbursement for cancellations 15 days or less before the event. Clinique Spectrum reserves the right to cancel a workshop/training program if there is insufficient registration.