ADOS-2 Online Clinical Training
Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule – 2nd Edition (including Toddler Module)
Jan 27th, 28th & 29th, 2021
Certified trainer: Dr Lisa Reisinger
$1250 (plus taxes)
Early bird special: 20$ less for early registration before December 23, 2020
Delivered in English
Participants who wish to perfect their skills in the assessment of autism spectrum disorder using the ADOS-2 and ADI-R, can join us for our in-depth training workshop. This training provides professionals with the opportunity to work towards research & clinical reliability.
- How to perform a standardized administration of the ADOS-2
- How to use the ADOS-2 to support the clinical decision-making process in ruling out or confirming an ASD DSM-5 diagnosis
- Opportunities to view live administrations of the ADOS-2 to practice scoring and discuss interpretation of the results of the assessment
- Professionals and Graduate students with considerable experience working with individuals with ASD and who will be participating in ASD diagnostic assessment for clinical or research purposes.
- A clinical professional aiding in the diagnostic process.
A certificate of completion of training will be offered upon successful completion of the course.
Dr. Lisa Reisinger is a developmental psychologist who has experience working with people with autism for over 20 years. She is a certified ADOS-2 and ADI-R independent Trainer through both the STAR Centre, University of California at San Francisco and the Centre for Autism and the Developing Brain at Weill-Cornell. She is a leading clinician in the differential diagnosis of autism and it’s related populations. She has many years of experience as a university lecturer (McGill University) and she has written several peer reviewed scientific journal articles and book chapters.
Included: Training on ALL modules, access to online Manual, interactive questions and answers, and the opportunity to view videos of the ADOS-2 administrations.
Preparation for Training
Please note that we will provide you with an electronic copy of each module to use for teaching purposes, and you will have access to the online manual, courtesy of the US publisher WPS.
The registration fee will be refunded in full less an administrative fee of $ 50, if the cancellation request is made 15 days before the event. There will be no refund for a cancellation made within 15 days of the event. Clinique Spectrum reserves the right to cancel any conference / training / event if there are not enough registrations.