ADOS-2 Online Clinical Training
Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule – 2nd Edition (including Toddler Module)
Jan 27th, 28th & 29th, 2021
Certified trainer: Dr Lisa Reisinger
$1250 (plus taxes)
Early bird special: 20$ less for early registration before December 23, 2020
Delivered in English
Participants who wish to perfect their skills in the assessment of autism spectrum disorder using the ADOS-2 and ADI-R, can join us for our in-depth training workshop. This training provides professionals with the opportunity to work towards research & clinical reliability.
- How to perform a standardized administration of the ADOS-2
- How to use the ADOS-2 to support the clinical decision-making process in ruling out or confirming an ASD DSM-5 diagnosis
- Opportunities to view live administrations of the ADOS-2 to practice scoring and discuss interpretation of the results of the assessment
- Professionals and Graduate students with considerable experience working with individuals with ASD and who will be participating in ASD diagnostic assessment for clinical or research purposes.
- A clinical professional aiding in the diagnostic process.
A certificate of completion of training will be offered upon successful completion of the course.
Dr. Lisa Reisinger is a developmental psychologist who has experience working with people with autism for over 20 years. She is a certified ADOS-2 and ADI-R independent Trainer through both the STAR Centre, University of California at San Francisco and the Centre for Autism and the Developing Brain at Weill-Cornell. She is a leading clinician in the differential diagnosis of autism and it’s related populations. She has many years of experience as a university lecturer (McGill University) and she has written several peer reviewed scientific journal articles and book chapters.
Included: Training on ALL modules, interactive questions and answers, and the opportunity to view videos of the ADOS-2 administrations.
The registration fee will be refunded in full less an administrative fee of $ 50, if the cancellation request is made 15 days before the event. There will be no refund for a cancellation made within 15 days of the event. Clinique Spectrum reserves the right to cancel any conference / training / event if there are not enough registrations.