ADOS-2 Online Clinical Interactive Training
Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule – 2nd Edition (including Toddler Module)
Dates: January 22-23-24, 2024 | 8:30am to 5:00pm
Certified trainer: Dr Lisa Reisinger
Cost: $1250 (plus GST & QST)
18 hours of continuing education recognized by the Ordre des psychologues du Québec and by the Ontario Psychological Association
Participants who wish to perfect their skills in the assessment of autism spectrum disorder using the ADOS-2 and ADI-R, can join us for our in-depth training workshop. This training provides professionals with the information and training required to use the ADOS-2 in a standardized manner. It is also the first step for those working towards clinical or research coding reliability.
Dr. Lisa Reisinger is a developmental psychologist who has experience working with individuals with autism for over 25 years. She is a certified ADOS-2 and ADI-R independent Trainer through both the STAR Centre, University of California at San Francisco and the Centre for Autism and the Developing Brain at Weill-Cornell. She is a leading clinician in the differential diagnosis of autism and its related populations. She has many years of experience as a university lecturer (McGill University) and she has written several peer reviewed scientific journal articles and book chapters.
- How to perform a standardized administration of the ADOS-2
- How to use the ADOS-2 to support the clinical decision-making process in ruling out or confirming an ASD DSM-5 diagnosis
- Opportunities to view clinical administrations of the ADOS-2 to practice scoring and discuss interpretation of the results of the assessment
- Professionals and Graduate students with considerable experience working with individuals with ASD and who will be participating in ASD diagnostic assessment for clinical or research purposes.
- A clinical professional aiding in the diagnostic process.
Included: Training on ALL modules, interactive questions and answers, and the opportunity to view videos of the ADOS-2 administration
A Certificate of completion of the training will be offered upon successful completion of the course.
Not Included: Please note that the kit, protocols and manuals are not provided in the cost of the training. To purchase them, please contact Pearson Canada for trainees in Canada, at MHS or WPS for international trainees.
Preparation for Training
- Please be familiar with the ADOS-2 by reading the Manual and by examining the related material in the ADOS-2 kit.
- For the training days, you will need to have in hand the ADOS-2 manual, as well as 2 blank copies of each module booklet (Toddler Module + Modules 1 to 4).
We would like to clarify that the administrations of the ADOS-2 will be pre-recorded clinical administration videos.
The registration fee will be refunded in full less an administrative fee of $50, if the cancellation request is made 15 days before the event. There will be no refund for a cancellation made within 15 days of the event. Clinique Spectrum reserves the right to cancel any conference / training / event if there are not enough registrations.
- Once you complete the registration form, we will email you information about payment.
- Your place is reserved as soon as payment is processed.